Seal Beach

Seal Beach

Carp Trip

Carp Trip

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My favorite Wedding Pictures





























We had such a wonderful time at Molly and CJ's wedding. Everyone helped out to make it a lovely family affair that we will all remember and forever cherish the memories.
Molly looked beautiful, as always, but there was a special glow about her on her day.
CJ was a handsome groom and reminded me so much of my big day and my handsome groom.
Anya was amazing-ever the organizer, what would I do without her and Sam? And a beautiful couple, as well.
Garon and Nikki were there-gorgeous and helpful.
Cameron and I love, love, loved it all! Cameron was the perfect date-handsome, supportive and too much fun. No, just the right amount of fun. He is just right.
I love this growing family.

No comments: