Seal Beach

Seal Beach

Carp Trip

Carp Trip

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hanauma Bay for the 3rd time...





We love Hanauma Bay, it is so beautiful and the snorkeling is great there. There is an entrance fee, but it is minimal and worth it. These pictures were taken by Cameron, I can't tell a lie, it took my 3rd trip there to finally go snorkeling. It took alot of encouragement from Cameron and a warm sunny day. It is a little windier and cooler on the windward (Eastern) side of the Island. A fellow nurse let me borrow her wet suit, but I haven't had to use it yet, because the weather has improved alot since we first got here. It was always nice, but is just a little warmer right now. We haven't had rain in a few days. The North Shore waves have calmed down quite a bit, too. We are hoping for another great wave day-it was astounding to see those big waves.

It is two days later now and the waves are supposed to be big on the north shore today. (3-12-08) We still have sooo much to do and sooo little time!

My posts are way behind because we use wireless internet. Next travel destination we will get high speed, we are too spoiled-I want a tivo, too! I am totally missing American Idol and Ellen!

No comments: