Seal Beach

Seal Beach

Carp Trip

Carp Trip

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Sleeping beauty Noah, with his eyes half open-just like Anya when she was a baby. (above)
Isaac has been in Grandma's make-up, isn't he pretty? (below)
See our pretty flowers? We were playing Hawaiians.
This group was pretending to be Hawaiians, too.
Helping Uncle Garon blow out his candles.
Sam (sideways) lighting Garon's Birthday cake candles-20 of them!


We were home for a big week, and then off to Santa Barbara, California! I'll post some pictures when I have a chance to take a breath. Garon's Birthday was the day after we got home so we were able to celebrate with him!

We'll be back in Vegas on the 19th for a visit and hopefully I will get to visit a few friends, we concentrated on our family and mainly our grandsons while we were home. It is beautiful in SB. Hope we get some visitors-we're only 6 hours from Vegas.

Aloha to all my Honolulu sistas-I miss you!

No comments: