Seal Beach

Seal Beach

Carp Trip

Carp Trip

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lava Butte

Sorry, no new pics as yet. I forgot my camera at home when we went to Lava Butte and the Lava Forest in Newberry National Forest. It was very cool and very picturesque-you'll have to take my word for it. We had a nice picnic including yummy berries.

Later, we went downtown to Drake Park for Music and Munchies, really fun and lots of people watching to be done. We made up stories and decided who was with who-our ideas about that changed as the night continued. We were thinking father-daughter and we ended up thinking husband-wife, not to mention grandparents who turned into foster parents. I guess you had to be there.

The next evening we went to Sunriver to watch a musician and he was really talented and a lot of fun to watch, lots of kiddos around dancing to his music-too cute, made me homesick for Noah and Isaac, so glad they are coming in less than 2 weeks.

No comments: