Seal Beach

Seal Beach

Carp Trip

Carp Trip

Friday, February 29, 2008

View from the Lanai

I take alot of pictures of the park and the sunsets from our lanai, but these two pictures show what it looks like if you look straight down. Alot of people actually live on their sailboats-there were Christmas lights on some of them when we first got here. Four restaurants are located on the first floor of our building-The Outback, The Red Lobster, Charterhouse, and a little bar & grill, (I can't remember the name of it but that is the only restaurants in our building where we have eaten, they have great pizza!)

2 comments:

Marsha and Bill said...

Lori - I don't think I could take looking at this awesome view every day....lucky you!! Looks like you're having a great adventure! Love, Marsha

Marsha and Bill said...

Lori - I don't think I could take looking at this awesome view every day! Looks like you're having a great adventure! Miss you guys - Love, Marsha